VoxAppeal is the translation professionals’ specialist provider
for multilingual video localization in all languages.
While text has traditionally made up the bulk of professional translation requirements, now more than ever, businesses require localization of a broad range of media supports, that few translation agencies are equipped to deliver.
With over 15 years’ experience in its field, VoxAppeal has developed and fine-tuned its quality-driven process – integrated with translation companies’ own linguistic services – for adapting any kind of media from one locality to any other. This enables fast, economical localization of several specific media types:
- Video – transcription, timing, translation, subtitling, dubbing and voiceover recording, mixing, video compositing, post-production and synchronization, rendering and compression according to use and to the hosting platform: corporate video, training, documentaries, marketing /communication/advertising, etc.
- Audio – voice recording, mixing and post-synchronization for video, IVR (interactive Voice Response) systems, audio guides for museums & tourist sites.
- Flash – integrated audio/video/text/web functions for webcasts and other interactive platforms.
- E-Learning – in Flash or other formats: voice, video, animation, text, etc.
- Remote interpreting – recorded or filmed meetings, seminars & conferences, where full technical on-site interpreting facilities are beyond the client’s budget.
Translation agencies that have clients in the fields of marketing & communication, media production & broadcast, tourism, local or regional government, distance learning, mobile & telecommunications services or corporate or international clients generally, need to be able to offer them comprehensive multimedia localization.